
We went to the USC vs. NC State game last Thursday with Brent, Sloane, Amber and Scott (the fabulous 4 from NC!) and then headed to the beach for a long Labor Day weekend. We had a really good time and although McRea attended her 1st USC game and tailgate,which should have worn her slap out, she also decided that she didn't want to miss out on any fun. She finally decided to give up and get some rest Tuesday night! It made for some sleepy days for mom and dad! However, she obviously had a great time!
This weekend, Jay is headed to the Clemson game, but McRea and mommy are taking it easy!
5 comments:
She is just so cute!! I love the pictures of her at the game- the last one looks like she is watching the game with such intensity!
Umm, McRea in the cheerleading uniform is one of the cutest/coolest pics ever!
Very cute!!! Go Gamecocks!
Whitney I am almost offended by the picture of McRea in a South Carolina uniform, however she looks so CUTE that I will let it slide. I must say she would look even cuter if she wore a CLEMSON uniform:) Maybe aunt shannon will see what she can do about that!
Love you guys and hope to see you soon!
Glad that girl is going to be a USC
Gamecock and not the hillbilly from Appalachian State
Post a Comment