So a month has passed since our last post, and McRea is growing faster than ever. She is starting to get into everything and has the greatest personality. She is always happy and is a joy to be around! We have been really busy and have plans every weekend until Christmas. We have been trying to get the house decorated and get everything ready for Christmas, but with a kitchen remodel going on, I feel like the house is in constant disarray! McRea is loving the lights on the tree, and although there are no ornaments yet, we will most likely have them up a little higher than normal this year because she is trying to crawl more and more every day! This morning at school, she continuously lunged forwarded trying to get to another little girl. It was hilarious. She is determined and hard headed just like both her Mom and Dad. Needless to say we are looking forward to McRea's first Christmas!
Although we don't have any Thanksgiving photos to post yet, I'm posting some of McRea in her Christmas dress as well as some playing on the floor.
3 comments:
Whitney - I love the pictures! She is just so precious and growing so much! Your daddy was such a special man. I know he is so proud of you and Jay and McRea. Two special memories of have of your Dad: One- Chain, Chain, Chain.... and steering the car with his teeth! You remember that? so funny! Two- remember when we both camped our for Garth tickets with my dad- then got so close and didn't get them - meanwhile your dad got the girls at the office to call in and get your family tickets. So I remember that Sunday being at my house kinda bummed that I was going to miss the concert- but your dad called me and said that he wanted to know if I wanted to have his ticket- he just wasn't feeling up to going... yeah right - what a sweet, giving man that made a middle schooler's day! Love you and your sweet family.
Those pics are so cute!! Your Dad would be so proud of his namesake!!! I can not beleive I have not seen yall in weeks. We are not that far are we? We need to get better about this. Have fun at your Christmas party tonight and if you need me, call me.
I've been anxiously awaiting more pics. Thanks for posting. Your must be seeing McRae and feeling really proud of two great parents. We are in the same debacle with the ornaments! Catherine is taking them off the tree, pulling off the hooks and throwing the glass balls. It's just like tossing grenades. Funny stuff! (but annoying as heck)
Post a Comment